Do you enjoy eating burgers but are guilty of the high fat content?
Well here is a fat burning burger recipe you are sure to like compliments of Metabolic Cooking 2.0.
Asian Turkey Burger
Makes 3 Servings (3 Burgers)
• 1 pound ground turkey
• ¼ cup minced onion
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
• Salt and pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place over medium-high heat.
6. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
Do yourself a favor and go stock up on these ingredients TODAY, You will NOT be disappointed.
Try this and more than 250 healthy fat loss recipes in the new Metabolic Cookbook here.