The upper abdominals make up the majority of the abdominal muscle. They are the most prominent part of the “six-pack.” They are not, however, exclusive of the lower …
I am looking for people interested in doing a transformation contest based on the new BuiltFit ProLifts3 workout.
Did you get your free copy, if not click here …
As you get going into your fitness plan, one form of workout that you may consider adding is circuit training. Let’s take a further look into circuit training.
Any idiot can gain weight, It is about as easy as stopping at the Burger King drive-thru on your way home from work.
One new hot workout trend that more and more people are getting started with who want to take their physical fitness up to the next level is Crossfit training.
In Part 1, we looked at some of the reasons why less experienced weight trainers get stuck on plateaus of progress. Here we look at some of the …
There are a lot of reasons for weight trainers to get stuck on a frustrating plateau. It may seem as though all your efforts, after a time of …
Do you struggle choosing how many reps you should be doing. Learn how sets, reps, and weight all work together and what is the best fit for you.
When it comes to training for fat loss, it can be a minefield of information out there. Learn how to plan an effective fat loss routine here.
Vince Gironda Legend and Myth Honest Review
The first thing you will notice about Vince Gironda Legend and Myth is the overall size of the ebook. It is …
- Workout Complexes for Fat Loss and Conditioning
- The Explosion of P90x: How It Came to Dominate the Fitness Industry
- All About The Hot New Zumba Workout
- Training For Hockey
- Creating An Effective Workout When You’re Short On Time
- The BuiltFit.com Epic Warrior Muscle Launches
- Are your Overtraining?
- Get Healthier, Bigger and Stronger by Working These 6 Underrated Muscles
- All About Boot Camp Workouts
- Get Navy Seal Fit, If You Can
- P90X: No Hype, Just Results
- What is the P90X Workout?
- Hugh Jackman Workout Routine
- Brad Pitt Fight Club and Troy Workouts
- Best Fat Loss and Muscle Building Programs
- Energy Drinks: Just What Are You Guzzling?
- My 5×5 Workout Review
- Build Strength and Increase Size with a 5×5 Training Program
- Jumping Your Way To Bodybuilding Success (Plyometrics and bodybuilding)
- Blast Through Plateaus With These Intensity Boosters
- 30 Minute Free Weights Workout Routine
- Dumbbell Versus Barbell Exercises