This is essentially like flat bench press except your arms are narrower to work mainly your triceps.
Starting Position: Lie on a flat bench with your feet firmly planted on the ground. Your arms should be on the bar about 8-12 inches apart.
Performing the Exercise: Lower the bar slowly to your chest and explode the weight up. Keep your elbows in as you perform the lift.
What not to do
- Do not bounce the bar off your chest
- Do not lift your feet up from the ground
- Keep your bottom on the bench (do not lift it)
- Use a controlled motion when lifting the weight. Keep the bar balanced
- Make sure you do a full rep going all the way to your chest